How can gov't employees' unions petition for better work conditions?

Government employees may, therefore, through their unions or associations, either petition the Congress for the betterment of the terms and conditions of employment which are within the ambit of legislation or negotiate with the appropriate government agencies for the improvement of those which are not fixed by law.(G.R. No. 85279; July 28, 1989)

Popular Posts