Sec. 131. Referee in case of need. - Act 2031

The drawer of a bill and any indorser may insert thereon the name of a person to whom the holder may resort in case of need; that is to say, in case the bill is dishonored by non-acceptance or non-payment. Such person is called a referee in case of need. It is in the option of the holder to resort to the referee in case of need or not as he may see fit. (Negotiable Instruments Law; Act 2031)

Popular Posts